Saturday, September 23, 2006




Raggedy RO Handspund Yarn by Rowena can be found at Studio Three in Prescott and on my web site. Susan Weese from Monument Colorado sent me this note and photo of her first project justing the Raggedy RO Spring tones. I was happy to get this photo. Here is her note. Thank you Susan!

Rowena, attached are photos of the first item I made from your yarn - a baby hat for the new baby daughter of friends in Michigan.

I used the Miss Dashwood pattern I downloaded from the archive patterns at knitty.com. It took almost two small skeins of the lighter colored Raggedy Ro yarn and came out very nice and soft! The pattern is very girly, with earflaps on each side that button up into the hat, cute ties (I did 2 stitch I-cord versus their recommendation) and a great floppy, picot edge brim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home