Saturday, September 09, 2006


Rowena Bead&Fiber
"Suzi Pro" and Simplemarketfarms. Jeanne and Paul at simplemarketfarms. Yes, I will do that. I love the drop spindles Sleeping Beauty,the Briar Rose, and of course the Rapunzel.

Yes Sharon, I love my "Suzi Pro" and I am so pleased with her. She spins like a dream and my "Raggedy Ro" is so much more fun to spin. I am able to put several colors of fiber together like I learned at Judith MacKensie's spinning class hosted by Will and Kate Taylor in June. Moving back and forth from each color makes the fiber change flow more smoothly. I can't say enough about Suzi.

I folded Suzi up and drove to Phoenix to my sister Dixie's for a visit and to show off my new travel - work horse wheel. Oh...I found a green roll of that matting to put Suzi on when I spin. It comes in a roll and I found it at Wal-mart. The great thing is it is the same color as the wheel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home